The objective of the County Road Needs Study is to determine and demonstrate the funding needed to maintain and manage the county road system to meet the needs of the traveling public over the next five years (2014-2018). This study describes:
• Anticipated funding for county roads;
• The impact forecasted revenues will have on service delivery over the next five years;
• How federal funding priorities will influence county projects;
• Which activities are a priority for counties along with the needed additional funding; and
• How the different regions of the state are facing changes in revenues and services.