ADA Curb Ramp trainings are now available in iLearn:
- Inspection and Contractor Certifications currently available
- Designer training coming soon (Dec 2017)
- Fall 2017 ADA Curb Ramp training tour (10/16 – 11/17):
|October 2017||November 2017|
|Salem||October 16 - 20||Roseburg||November 2 - 3|
|Bend||October 23 - 27||La Grande||November 6 - 9|
|White City||October 30 - Nov. 1||Portland||November 13 - 17|
Registration Now Open (see links below): You will need an iLearn account to register. Non-ODOT employees will need to create an iLearn account if you don’t already have one. Detailed class information will be displayed after signing into your iLink account.
- Designer Certification: Those designing curb ramps will need to be certified.
- Training under development – Coming December, 2017
- It’s highly recommended that designers attend Level 1 Inspection training (link below) prior to designer training
- Contractor Certification: Contractors bidding on projects in 2018 (with curb ramps on ODOT’s System) will need to be certified or have a certified subprime.
- Contractor (1/2 day – classroom and field training): Click Here
- Inspection Certification: Those filling out curb ramp inspection forms on ODOT’s System are required to be fully certified (Levels 1 & 2).