Local – State – National Training
OACES sponsors training throughout the year. Some training is specialized to Road Operations and Maintenance (OACES Skills Demo and Safety Conference) while others are connected with OACES meetings. Check for emails or back here as training is scheduled.
- Oregon APWA Training Program
- 2018-2019 OSU Traffic Engineering Workshops–next workshop, Traffic Engineering Fundamentals, December 4-6, 2018, Corvallis, OR
- Professional Land Surveyors of Oregon (PLSO) 2019 Annual Conference, January 16-18, 2019, Eugene, OR
- More ODOT Training Opportunities HERE
- Transportation Research Board (TRB) Annual Meeting & Conference, January 13–17, 2019, Washington DC–Early registration ends November 30!
- National Society of Professional Surveyors Spring Meeting, April 9-13, 2019, Arlington, VA
- National Association of County Engineers (NACE) Annual Meeting & Conference, April 14-18, Wichita, KS–The LARGEST Event of County Infrastructure Officials, hotel block registration now open!
- APWA’s annual North American Snow Conference, May 19-22, Salt Lake City, UT
- APWA’s PWX, September 8-11, 2019, Seattle, WA