Local – State – National Training
In addition to our OACES 2019 Meeting Schedule, there are many upcoming training events and conferences throughout year.
Counties are encouraged to apply or nominate fellow OACES members for our Education & Leadership Scholarship Program. OACES attendance at these events is a great way for individual professional development but also benefits your county and the OACES organization.
- 2020 Bridge Maintenance Workshop
- Northwest Transportation Conference
- ODOT Bridge Design Training
- Oregon Highway Bridge Maintenance Workshop 2019
- Oregon APWA Training Program
- 2019-2020 OSU Traffic Engineering Workshops
- Professional Land Surveyors of Oregon (PLSO)
- More ODOT Training Opportunities HERE
- Transportation Research Board (TRB) Annual Meeting & Conference,
- National Society of Professional Surveyors Spring Meeting, April 9-13, 2019, Arlington, VA
- National Association of County Engineers (NACE) Annual Meeting & Conference, April 14-18, Wichita, KS–The LARGEST Event of County Infrastructure Officials, hotel block registration now open!
- APWA’s annual North American Snow Conference, May 19-22, Salt Lake City, UT
- APWA’s PWX, September 8-11, 2019, Seattle, WA
— Access Keynote Speaker Line up
— Go to Conference Homepage for Registration
OACES Member Scholarships are available. Find out more Here.
- 12th TRB International Conference on Low-Volume Roads September 15-18 Kalispell, MT