Each spring, commissioners and judges have the opportunity to express their interest in National Association of Counties (NACo) standing and ad hoc committees. The NACo Presidential Appointments Application Form must be completed by AOC members who want to be considered for a leadership position, standing, or ad hoc committee position for the 2019-20 presidential year.
If you would like to get involved, click here and fill out an application. You will be asked to select the committees you wish to participate in, followed by a series of questions regarding personal qualifications. Appointments to these committees are made by the NACo President.
The deadline to submit your application online is May 31, 2019.
Committees for consideration include:
- Programs and Services
- Information Technology
- GIS Subcommittee
Ad Hoc Committees
- Arts and Culture Commission
- Resilient Counties Advisory Board
- Healthy Counties Initiative Advisory Board
- Immigration Reform Task Force
- International Economic Development Task Force
- Veterans and Military Services Committee
Contributed by: Megan Chuinard | Public Affairs Associate