Oregon’s 2050 Vision for Materials Management:
Oregonians in 2050 produce and use materials responsibly – conserving resources – protecting the environment – living well.
This newsletter provides updates on major projects in DEQ’s Materials Management Program, new projects on the near horizon and recent staff changes.
In this issue:
- Upcoming Events
- Environmental Quality Commission Adopts New Recycling, Waste Prevention Rules
- 2016 Grant Awards
- Oregon Recycling Market Study Completed
- Household Hazardous Waste Update
- Strategic Plan for Reuse, Repair and Product Life Span Extension Completed
- New Sustainable Production and Consumption Projects Underway
- Staff Changes at DEQ